Operations Manager - Call Center Operations
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing all employees, the leadership, performance management and efficient operations of the department.
- Oversees daily activities of the operations team to maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources; analyses and recommends flexible and full-time employee mix for the site.
- Interfaces with central operations management to ensure smooth coordination of scheduling and maximization of schedule adherence; provides input on local conditions, identifies needs and receives direction on real-time staffing increases or decreases.
- Ensures call center operations supervisors manage schedule adherence notifying and escalating within the site and within the network as warranted
- Ensures communication of real-time staffing changes to Network Operations Coordinators
- Enacts contingency plans as needed; escalates and directs activities during systems problems, disasters etc.
- Identifies potential problems, troubleshoots, escalates issues to local and network management, and participates in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements
- Reviews ongoing performance results to targets and takes corrective measures with authorization and escalates as needed
- Create, continuously analyze and present various reports on performance and improvement initiatives as needed
- Represent the department in routine and adhoc meetings with stakeholders and clients
- Be the P.O.C (Point of Contact) for the department both internally and externally
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Projects a favourable image of the company to promote its aims and objectives; foster and enhance public recognition
- Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned
- Determines standards of performance as a basis to review progress of personnel assigned
- Recommends salary adjustments, transfers, promotions and dismissals
- Develops individuals for future advancement
- Build and maintain a cohesive relationship with all departments within the company to ensure continuous improvement in processes and effective and timely communication of changes and adjustments
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- 1 – 2 years BPO Industry / Call Center experience in an operations management capacity
- Must be flexible with the ability to work any shift within 24 hours
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office