Walk in Interviews Customer Service Associates
Walk in Interviews, Get Hired Now!
We are accepting walk in candidates on Oct 22-25 2019. If you are desirous to work with us kindly attend any of those days between the times of 8:30 am -1:00 pm ONLY at our Collective Solution Sandy Bay Office. If you cannot make it to our walk in interviews you can still apply and you will be contacted if found suitable.
Items to take with you: NIS, TRN, Photo ID, Resume, Qualification. See additional required below.
150+ AGENTS NEEDED. AND WE WANT YOU!
Join the Collective Solution family and make a creative impact in a growing environment! We are seeking customer obsessed Agents.
- Maintaining high level world-class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers
- Gather information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied and promises are kept
- Exhibit product knowledge while delivering information in a positive and articulate way
- Ability to display empathy and personalization with each customer interaction
- Ability to multitask - typical tasks involve account research, functions on screen and remaining engaged with customers
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple customers to resolve their issues
- Strong ability to use technology
Competencies and Skills:
- All levels of qualifications are welcomed or Heart Trust Certification.
- Flexibility to work any shift within a 24 hour period including weekends and holidays
- Basic computer and internet knowledge and ability to type minimum 30 WPM
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptable and able to manage change while maintaining a positive attitude
Benefits and Activities
- Free health & life insurance
- Paid training
- Police Record payment assistance
- Heart Trust Certification after training
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Free round-trip shuttle service from Montego Bay and Lucea
- Attractive incentive packages
- Continuous training and development initiatives geared towards your growth
- Daily vibrant employee engagement activities
- Daily recreational activities
- Onsite Canteen